Here at Frantal Dental Care, our Kenosha dentist prides himself in providing our patients with the highest quality dental care. We value our patients’ health as paramount. Our dental staff understands your concerns and anxieties, and enjoys educating our patients and keeping them informed and at ease about their treatments and procedures at all times. Our dental office uses state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and the strictest sterilization techniques.
We strive to make each dental appointment pleasant and stress-free; serving the Kenosha community to the best of our abilities is always our number one priority. Our Kenosha dentist offers comprehensive dental care to our patients ranging from general, preventive, restorative and cosmetic dentistry. From a thorough initial exam, to treating cavities and preventing them with fluoride and sealant treatments, to teeth whitening and dental crowns and implants, having a beautiful smile isn’t only about the aesthetics; maintaining dental health and hygiene is essential to one’s overall well-being.
Our doctors, Terrence K. Frantal, DDS and Michael Frantal, DDS are highly acclaimed in the healthcare world.
Terrence K. Frantal, DDS
- Maintains a General Dentistry practice in Kenosha Wisconsin since 1975
- Attended University of Wisconsin
- 1974 graduate of Marquette University School of Dentistry
- Has served as a teaching assistant at the L.D. Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education
- Served on various committees as well as President of the Kenosha Dental Society
- Served on various committees for the Wisconsin Dental Association as well as a Trustee for that body for six years
- Represented Wisconsin as a delegate to the American Dental Association National Meeting
- Earned over 1000 hours of continuing education through the Academy of General Dentistry
- Presently serves as a Mentor for Marquette University dental students through Pierre Fauchard Academy
- Presently serves on the advisory council for the Marquette University School of Dentistry
- Kenosha County Dental Society
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Pierre Fauchard Academy
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
Dr. Michael Frantal grew up here, graduating from Tremper High school in the class of 1995. After undergrad at St. Norbert College, he attended the Marquette University School of Dentistry until graduation in 2004. He immediately came home to work in the family practice. He has served as an officer in the local branch of the Wisconsin Dental Association, most recently as President through the spring of 2013. He is certified to treat patients under conscious sedation, and has been providing for nervous and severely uncomfortable patients since 2005. He enjoys being able to provide routine care as well as root canals and minor oral surgery as needed, all in one sitting.
They have a wide range of knowledge and experience in the field of dental health, and we are excited for you to meet them. Make an appointment with our Kenosha dentist by calling, (262) 533-9033, today!